We are all so excited to be back to church in person! Things will no doubt look a little different than before.
Sunday Service starts @ 10:30! We ask that you and your family RSVP here!
What will a service look like?
• 50 – 60 minutes in length
• Touchless service (including offering stations and online giving)
• Families seated together upon arrival (Kids & Youth ministries remain online for now)
• Face Masks are required
• No food or drinks served
• Social Distancing maintained at all times
Are there any new procedures?
• Cleaning: disinfecting between services; wiping of frequently touched surfaces
• Equipment: hand sanitizer in multiple locations; masks & gloves for staff & volunteers
•Social distancing: complimentary food and drink suspended; household seating at least six feet apart; attenders to wear masks; attenders to be seated by families before service; dismissal by sections to exit building after service
•Online Tools: volunteer and attender to RSVP for services; online services continue
What can everyone attending service do to protect themselves and others?
When we meet in person, we have to consider not only our personal preferences, but also ensure the environment is safe for everyone. It’s very important for the health and comfort of others that we all follow recommended practices such as:
• Washing your hands thoroughly and often.
• Covering coughs and sneezes.
• Practicing social distancing by avoiding physical contact and maintaining 6 feet of
space between you and people outside of your household.
• Wearing a cloth face cover in public places.
• Staying home if you are showing any signs or symptoms of illness and attend online
• Hand sanitize as you enter building
• RSVP to attend service
*Please read about these and other safety measures in more detail at www.CDC.gov.